This mini bilby is a small exquisitely soft and realistic plush toy, an ideal size for children to gift. Adopting the Bilby as Australia’s official Easter animal helps to spark public interest in native wildlife conservation & helps to keep conservation efforts moving forward.
This handmade and airbrushed plush toy is squishy and cute and measures.
Bilbies are also known as rabbit-bandicoot due to their very long ears and they are desert-dwelling marsupial omnivores. There were two species but the lesser bilby became extinct in the 1950s, the greater bilby survives but remains endangered. Female Bilbies reproduce from the age of six months and reproduce year round, with females typically giving birth to one, two or occasionally three tiny offspring. It’s rare for all of them to survive to adulthood.
- Makes an excellent souvenir gift for the international traveller for this iconic Australian animal
- Soft and cute making it the perfect child friendly toy
- Use as a promotional gift or a stocking filler
- We have a wonderful range of Bilbies in different sizes including a keyring version, a must have collection set
- Collect the set of the mini range – available in all different variety of animals
- Made using highest quality acrylic fur
- Machine washable using chemical/soap free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.010 kg
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Mini”, “Bilbies” , “Bandicoots” and “Australian Animals” Soft Toy Collections.